- 1st c. A.D.
- Western edge of the Forum, in situ
This black-and-white floor mosaic was created by inserting small marble tiles (tessellae) into mortar on a prepared surface. The central square section (1.80 m x 1.80 m) is filled with geometrical and floral designs. The mosaic was found at the western edge of the Forum during archaeological research of 1951. Its exact dimensions are not known.
copyright (c) Carnet & MDC
design Novena Studio